Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LAN

So today we had classes on a few things such as Chilean culture, the geography of Chile, and some of their natural disasters such as the common earthquakes.  I thought it was very interesting how many earthquakes occur in Chile.  I was talking to one of the Chilean students, Pedro, and he was telling me that they had a 5.6 earthquake the week before we arrived.  After the classes we went back to Santiago for a visit to LAN Airlines.  I liked how we learned about the different contracts and mergers that LAN has with different companies such as TAM, Boeing, Airbus, etc.  We then went to our last salsa dancing class.  As usually, I struggled, pretty badly.  I am learning pretty quickly that I am not a very good dancer.  We came back and are starting to get ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment